EASY hard boiled eggs
The easiest, most effective way to hard boil an egg (no green rings around yolks!)
1) Fill a small, medium or large pan 3/4 full with tapwater (depending on how many eggs you desire to cook).
2) Place on the stove over High heat.
3) Once water reaches a boil, place desired quantity of eggs in the water using a Tablespoon or measuring cup. Turn heat down to med-high to prevent overflow.
4) Let eggs BOIL for 5 minutes then SHUT THE HEAT OFF and let them sit in the hot water for 15 more minutes.
5) After 15 minutes, run cold water into the pan until only cool water is left. Crack and peel your beautifully cooked, perfect eggs.
6) Sprinkle with salt and/or pepper for a snack or use in any recipe calling for hard boiled eggs! ENJOY!