Another Pizza Pasta
Photo by: GoooodRecipes
It's all good!
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 (16oz) box of Pasta (I used Bow Tie)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar Pasta Sauce (homemade one HERE if you need it)
- 1 (10oz) can diced Tomatoes (or fresh)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 8oz Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ANY Pizza Topping you like (Pepperoni, Sausage, Onions, Peppers, etc...)
- Boil water and add salt for the Pasta
- Cook the pasta according to the package (a little al dente), set aside
- While cooking pasta, Brown your meat in a skillet over med-high heat
- In a greased 9x13x3 inch pan, pour a little of the Pasta sauce to coat the bottom
- Then layer: Pasta, 1/2 of the Sauce, Tomatoes, Garlic Powder, and Oregano. (you can also mix these up in a bowl and just pour into the bottom, up to you)
- Top the "Pasta layer" with Ground Meat and Pepperoni
- Sprinkle Parmesan and Mozzarella on top.
- Top with the rest of your toppings, Sausage, Cooked Bacon Bits, Veggies, etc... just like a Pizza
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
from GoooodRecipes - more here!