Cheesy Broccoli Stuffed Chicken
I could just eat the stuffing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced, then diced cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cut a plastic gallon size bag along 3 sides.
- Pound chicken breasts between the plastic bag with a wooden mallet until 1/4 inch thick.
- Mix the broccoli and cheese in a small bowl.
- Place 1/4 of broccoli mixture on each chicken breast.
- Fold the ends in and roll the chicken breast up. Secure with toothpicks.
- Brush each chicken bundle with melted butter.
- In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, garlic, and parsley.
- Coat the chicken in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Spray bottom of baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken bundles in the coated dish and refrigerate 2 hours. (or overnight)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and bake 34-40 minutes, or until juices run clear.