Buffalo Chicken Toast
Photo by: Navy Wife
Need something hot - Slice smaller for an appetizer plate
6 slices Texas Garlic Toast
1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 garlic cloves, minced
2/3 cup buffalo wing sauce extra for drizzling
1 tablespoon butter
3 tablespoons ranch dressing
Shredded cheddar cheese (16 oz)
6 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
4 green onions, sliced
1. Bake Texas Toast according to package directions.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add olive oil. Toss chicken with salt and pepper, then add to the skillet and cook until browned on all sides (about 10 minutes).
3. Add garlic and stir for 30 seconds, then add in buffalo wing sauce and butter. Stir to toss and coat.
4. Remove garlic bread from oven and switch oven to broil. Brush each slice first with ranch dressing, then with buffalo wing sauce. Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese and top with chicken and Gorgonzola.
5. Broil toast 2-4 minutes, watching closely and rotating the pan as needed. Remove and top with another drizzle of buffalo wing sauce and green onions.
much more at http://www.navywifecook.com/buffalo-chicken-texas-toast.html