1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons fresh garlic cloves, chopped, see shopping tip
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon water
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 pound total, each breast 4 ounces), see prep tip
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking dish with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In small nonstick pan, add oil and garlic. Sauté garlic until tender about 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar and water.
3. Place chicken breasts in the foiled lined baking dish. Cover with garlic and brown sugar mixture.Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper, to taste. At this point, you can place in refrigerator and store until ready to bake. If you store in refrigerator, it might take a little longer for the baking time.
4. Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes until chicken is completely cooked. Cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of the chicken. Be sure to check for doneness after 15 minutes.
5. To serve: Plate each breast and spoon a little sauce over each.
from SkinnyKitchen.com - FULL details and step by step here!
Photo by: Skinny Kitchen
The sauce... the sauce!!
Quick and Easy - Everyone will eat this... maybe even a vegetarian :)
Only 4 ingredients needed... and you probably have them all :)
Easy - Simple - FAST - Great!
This can go on ANYTHING