BBQ Cashew Chicken
Photo by: ChefBrody.com
Baked or BBQ
4 Chicken pieces, leg and thigh attached
cashews (your taste)
1 red pepper, diced
1 lemon, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
4 teaspoons sesame seeds
2 Tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon dried thyme
3 Tablespoon barbecue sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teapoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a small bowl, mix together all the sauce ingriedients.
- Rince the chicken pieces and put each in the center of a tin foil bowl.
- Divide the lemon, garlic, peppers and cashews between each chicken.
- Divide sauce over each chicken portion.
- Close foil bowls and bake for 30 minutes.
- Open tinfoil at the top, Sprinkle sesame seeds over top.
- Bake for another 10-15 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
from ChefBrody.com - more stuff here!
HOT Hot Dogs
Set em' forget em'... then watch em' disappear!