Another Oven Fried Chicken
Photo by: ErrensKitchen
More Chicken.... less fat :)
- 12 chicken thighs
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried paprika
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F/200C.
- Place flour in a plate or bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Put the bread crumbs in shallow bowl and mix in the oregano, garlic powder, paprika, Parmesan cheese, salt & pepper.
- Beat the eggs with the milk in another bowl.
- Dredge the chicken piece by piece in the flour, followed by the egg and then the bread crumbs, until all pieces are coated.
- Place the chicken in an dry 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Check to see if the chicken has browned. If needed, spray with cooking spray and bake another 15 minutes. Remove from oven and drain on paper towels. Enjoy!
submitted by ErrensKitchen.com - much more here!