Cheap Dessert....guilty pleasure
- 1 package of ramen noodles (crushed)
- 1 package of jell-o (85g)
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of cold water
- 1 cup of hot water
- a cooking pan
1. While the noodles are still in the package, break them in small pieces.
2. Put the vegetable oil in the cooking pan.
3. Turn on the stove and wait for the oil to heat up.
4. Put your noodles in the cooking pan.
5. Since ramen are dehydrated, you have to be careful not to burn them. Always gently shake the cooking pan.
6. Your noodles are ready once they have a nice brownish color.
7. Turn off the stove and put your noodles in a bowl.
8. Put your jell-o powder in another bowl.
9. Heat up 1 cup of water (on the stove or in the microwave)
10. Add the hot water to the jell-o powder.
11. Stir until the powder is completely dissolved.
12. Add 1 cup of cold water.
13. Add your ramen noodles.
14. Put in the fridge and wait for the jell-o to set.