Watermelon Jello Shots
Photo by: BuzzFeed
Just a bunch o fun!
- 4 (3 oz) Boxes Red Jello
- 2 (1oz) boxes Unflavored Gelatin
- 4 Cups of Vodka
- 1 (12-16lb) Watermelon
- Cut Watermelon in Half (lengthwise)
- Using a knife, slice all the way around the edge of the watermelon flesh, about 1 inch from the rind
- Use a spoon to scoop out the middle
- Scrape down the edges of the inside to make it relatively smooth, and there's about 1/2 inch of fruit left on the rind
- Take your Watermelon "Bowls" and place on a tray so they don't roll around
- Add all of the Jello Mix and all the Gelatin mix into a mixing bowl
- Add 4 cups of BOILING water and whisk for 2 minutes until gelatin has dissolved
- Add 4 cups of Vodka, mix again
- Pour the Jello mix into your Watermelon Bowls
- Refrigerate for 4 hours until completely set
- Now Slice, cut into 1 inch slices, then cut the big slices into smaller ones
- FULL details below!
Recipe source Buzzfeed - More/Full details and original recipe here
Flavor the Drinks, Keep em cold, without watering them down!