Slow Cooker Breakfast Casserole
Photo by: GoodRecipes
- 1 pkg. (26-32 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 pkg. Jimmy Dean Hearty Original Sausage Crumbles (Or just cooked sausage)
- 2 cup (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook, Crumble, and Drain the Sausage in a skillet over med-high heat (if you're not using the already cooked crumbles)
- Spray a 6-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Layer ½ of the potatoes on the bottom of slow cooker.
- Top with half of the sausage, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, sun dried tomatoes and green onion. Repeat layering.
- Beat eggs, milk salt and pepper in large bowl with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour evenly over potato-sausage mixture.
- Cook on LOW setting for 8 hours or on HIGH setting for 4 hours or until eggs are set.
from GoodRecipes - more here!