Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
Photo by: NowYouCanPinIt
Sooooo Gooood for you and your diet!
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 24 ounces)
- sprinkle of fresh chopped parsley
- Combine the first five dry spices in a small bowl and spread over chicken on both sides, Set aside.
- Pour olive oil and garlic on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place chicken on top.
- Pour balsamic vinegar over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley on top to serve.
from NowYouCanPinIt - more here!!