Easy Cheesy Breakfast Casserole
Photo by: Janet's Appalachian Kitchen
It's pretty easy with those hash brow patties!
- 1/2 lb. breakfast sausage
- 3 green onions, chopped whites and greens…
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- frozen shredded hash brown patties (enough to cover the top of the dish)
- Or you can use Homemade of course
- 1 1/4 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- Brown and crumble the sausage in a skillet.
- Drain off any grease and spoon the sausage into the bottom of a 9×9 baking dish.
- Sprinkle half of the green onions over the sausage.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk, pour over the sausage.
- Top with 1 cup of the cheese.
- Place the hash browns on a plate and pop in the microwave for 30 seconds to soften enough to cut.
- Cut each patty into 6 pieces. (If they aren't already sliced)
- Place on top of the cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove and top with remaining cheese and green onions, return to the oven for 5 minutes.
from Janet's Appalachian Kitchen! - See More AMAZING recipes here!