Broccoli Hashbrown Muffins
Photo by: BrefCooking
Eat your broccoli :)
- 2 medium potatoes
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 head broccoli
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Scrub the potatoes clean and grate them with a cheese grater.
- Add the grated potato into a large bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper and the olive oil.
- Stir the grated potato so it’s well covered with the oil and seasoning.
- Evenly divide the potato between 8 muffin cup molds and press it down into the bottom of the cup and up the sides, covering as much of the inside of the cup as possible.
- Place the grated potato cups into the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes, until golden.
- Meanwhile, wash the broccoli and chop it up into tiny pieces.
- Place the broccoli into a microwave-safe dish with a little bit of water and steam in the microwave for around 4 minutes, until softened.
- Crack the eggs into a medium-sized bowl and beat with the milk.
- Remove the potato cups from the oven and evenly divide the chopped broccoli between them.
- Pour the beaten egg mixture into each of the potato cups on top of the broccoli and bake in the oven for a final 15 minutes, until the tops are golden brown and puffy.
from BrefCooking - more here!!
Guilt Free Fries
"Guilt free" in that you're not frying them - Baked and crispy!