Photo by: GearCulture/eden
Helps with portion control
For the Crust:
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
Sauce: (if you need a recipe)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together spaghetti and butter.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs.
- Add Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Pour egg mixture into into spaghetti and butter mixture and mix well.
- Spray 2 large muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Divide spaghetti mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups.
- Press spaghetti to form a little nest in each muffin cup.
Sauce Instructions (again... if you need one)
- Pour olive oil into pan, add meat and seasonings. Brown and Drain
- Add tomato sauce.
- Stir and simmer 10 minutes
- Spoon evenly over spaghetti nests
- Top each with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake approximately 30 minutes until cheese is lightly browned.
from Edenseats - more here!