Chicken Parmesan Roll ups
Is Parmesan Chicken is different than Chicken Parmesan?
- 8 pieces of uncooked chicken tenderloins
- 1 can of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 +3 Tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices of deli-style mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- marinara sauce, for dipping (Homemade recipe here if you need one)
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Season each side of chicken with salt and pepper and melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a skillet over medium high heat on the stove.
- Cook the chicken for about 10 minutes until each side is nicely browned, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese. This will serve as a wonderful coating for the chicken to give it an extra kick of flavor.
- Unroll each triangle of crescent rolls and place one piece of chicken at the wide end of each one.
- Spread a good layer of the mayonnaise mixture on top of each piece of chicken.
- Divide the mozzarella slices in half to create 8 slices, and add to the top of each piece of chicken.
- Roll the crescent dough around each piece of chicken and place on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Melt the remaining tablespoon of butter in the microwave and brush over the tops of each crescent roll.
- Sprinkle each roll-up with the remaining grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes or until the roll-ups are golden brown.