Bacon Wrapped Cheesy Chicken
Photo by: GoooodRecipes
Welcome to Heaven!
- 6-8 chicken tenders
- 6-8 slices of bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup shredded monterey cheddar cheese
- Cajun Seasoning of your choice
- Sprinkle Cajun Seasoning generously on both sides of chicken.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each chicken tender.
- Pan fry for 4 minutes on each side
- In a separate pan, saute your onion and bell pepper in the 2 T butter.
- Place chicken on top of sauteed vegetables.
- Cover and cook on med/lo for 20 minutes.
- Uncover (careful to watch for steam) and smother with the cheese.
- Cover and cook 10 additional minutes.
- Sprinkle with green onions.
from GooooodRecipes - more here!
Great way to make sure the bacon doesn't fall off your sandwich :)