Amazing Chicken Enchiladas
Makin em good!
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, diced
- 6 flour tortillas (whole wheat works too)
- 1 small package mild cheese, shredded
- 3 chicken breasts pre-cooked & cut up or use a Rotisserie Chicken
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine soup, sour cream and chilies in a bowl.
- Take 3/4 cup of soup mixture and slather the entire bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish. This will be a thin layer that will help the enchiladas from sticking to the bottom.
- In each tortilla, layer soup mixture, cheese & chicken.
- Roll up and place in casserole dish.
- Top with remaining soup mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted.
from UsRecipe - more here!