Amazing Prime Rib
This... is.... AWESOME!!
- 5-6 lb. standing rib roast, bone-in
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 T. fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1/4 C. prepared cream horseradish (hot if you like)
- 1/3 C. Kosher salt
- 3 T. coarse ground black pepper
- 1/3 C. olive oil
Basic Horseradish Sauce (if you need it)
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tbs chopped green onions
- 1 Tbs prepared horseradish
- Bring the roast to room temperature – take it out of the fridge about 30 minutes before roasting and place it in a roasting pan with the bones on the bottom.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients into a thick paste and spread it all over the top of the roast.
- Roast for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Take the roast out of the oven when a thermometer reads 125-130 degrees for medium rare.
- Let it rest for at least 25 minutes before carving.
submitted by SwellKid.Wordpress.com - more details and original recipe here!