Caramel Pretzel Brownies
Photo by: Asweetandspicyblog
3 Great Words in a row
- 1 box fudge brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 bag (14oz) caramels
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup pretzels, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil, and egg. Spread into pan. Bake for 28-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out almost clean. Cool for about 5 minutes.
- While the brownies are baking, in medium bowl, microwave caramels and milk uncovered for 20 second intervals, stirring until completely melted. Stir in salt. Pour over warm brownies.
- Sprinkle pretzels and pecans over the caramel and lightly press down so they all stick to the caramel.
- Microwave the chocolate chips for 30-35 seconds and stir until smooth. Drizzle over brownies.
- Refrigerate brownies for at least 10 minutes before cutting.
submitted by ASweetAndSpicyBlog - more details here!