Slow Cooker Popper Chicken
Photo by: AzestyBite
Goes good on Nachos too :)
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 5 jalapenos, de-seeded, de-veined and chopped
- 8 ounces beer
- 8 ounces philadelphia 1/3 less fat cream cheese (use less if you don't like a lot of cheese)
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- tomatoes and jalapenos for topping
- hamburger or Kaiser rolls
- Turn the slow cooker to low.
- Place all of the ingredients into the slow cooker except for both cheeses. Cook for 5 hours and then pull apart the chicken with two forks causing it to shred. Stir in the cheeses and cook for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- Serve on bread with tomatoes and extra jalapenos
submitted by AZestyBite.com - much more here!
You've got beer and nothing else