Easy Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
Photo by: YummyRecipes
- 2 can Grands Biscuits
- 1 lb roll Breakfast Sausage
- 3 tbsp Flour
- 2 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp melted Butter (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease bottom and sides of small casserole dish (7x10") with shortening or cooking spray.
- Cut one can the biscuits into quarters and place in bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Crumble and cook sausage in a large skillet over medium heat until completely cooked.
- Sprinkle flour over cooked sausage. Stir and cook until flour is absorbed.
- Add milk, salt and pepper. Stir until mixture thickens and begins to boil.
- Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- If gravy is too thick, add up to 1/4 cup more milk.
- Pour gravy over cooked biscuits.
- Cut remaining can of the biscuits into quarters and place over the gravy.
- Bake the casserole for 10 minutes.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 15 more minutes or until golden brown.
- You can optionally brush tops of biscuits with melted butter.
from YummyRecipes - more here!