Chicken Bacon Lasanga Rolls
Photo by: KissMyIngredients
Roll em' up
8 lasagna pasta, cooked and drained.
1 pound bacon, diced, cooked and drained
1 small red or yellow onion
6 cloves of garlic, crushed
2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
2 cups of Alfredo cream sauce
1/2 cup mozzarella (to sprinkle on top)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan (to sprinkle on top)
1 cup ricotta cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
6 oz. cream cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan
1 tablespoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons onion powder
salt and pepper (to taste, your preference)
- Add 8 pieces of lasagna pasta to a large pot of boiling water.
- Cook pasta 2 minutes less than the directions on the package. It will finish cooking in the oven.
- Drain pasta in strainer and lay pasta onto paper towels to dry off excess water.
- Shred chicken breasts. Set aside.
- Cut and fry bacon.
- Add diced onions and crushed garlic 3 minutes prior to bacon being finished.
- Drain bacon mixture onto a plate with paper towels. (It will catch the excess fat.)
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, parmesan and seasonings.
- Divide and spread the filling onto the cooked pasta evenly.
- Add the shredded chicken onto each pasta.
- Sprinkle the bacon mixture on top of the chicken and cheese mixture. (Save some for the top after you roll up the pasta.)
- Sprinkle some parmesan on top of the bacon and chicken.
- Spread ½ cup of cream sauce on the bottom of a medium baking dish.
- Roll the pasta and put seam side facing down into the sauce that is in the baking dish.
- Cover the roll ups with the rest of the cream sauce.
- Top with pieces of bacon.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Let it rest after taken out of oven for 5 to 10 minutes
Great way to make sure the bacon doesn't fall off your sandwich :)