Amazing Italian Sliders
Just a whole lot of meat and cheese... the way I love it
- 1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 12 rolls total
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter separated
- 1/2 tablespoon + 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning separated
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 24 slices thin sliced smoked deli ham separated
- 1 package (5 ounces) salami
- 1 package (5 ounces) pepperoni
- 1/2 of 1 full 16- ounce container (so use 8 ounces) sliced roasted red peppers
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- Marinara Sauce for dipping; optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Rub 1 tablespoon soft butter over the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan and set aside.
- Slice the Sweet Rolls in half to separate the top of the rolls from the bottom. Place the bottom half in the prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, combine 5 tablespoons butter and slightly soften (you do not want to melt it!). Mix in the 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning and dried parsley. Evenly spread this mixture on the bottom half of the rolls.
- Fold 1 piece of ham into a square the size of one of the rolls and place on top of the roll. Repeat for 11 more pieces of ham.
- Evenly top the ham with the salami, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, 12 remaining slices of ham, and Provolone cheese. Place the top of the rolls over everything.
- Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and add in the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of Italian seasoning. Whisk together.
- Pour and spread the butter mixture evenly over the rolls. Cover the sandwiches with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes.