Bacon Avocado Fries
Great for Game Day... any day really
- 20 strips of precooked packaged bacon (You can cook your own bacon, just cook it about 80% done)
- 1 large avocado, sliced into thin fry-size pieces
- (I sliced each avocado half into 5 slices, and then cut them down the middle to make them shorter, making 10 fries per half avocado)
- Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Take one strip of precooked bacon and try to gently stretch a little longer without it breaking (especially near the lighter pink and white parts).
- Carefully wrap around avocado fry, starting at one end and working to other end, and securely tuck in end piece.
- Repeat with remaining and place onto baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with Cayenne Pepper if desired
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until bacon becomes crisp.