Photo by: Janets Appalachian Kitchen
These are the LIFE of the table
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
- 1 53-oz. can pork n beans
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 C. BBQ sauce
- 1/2 C. ketchup
- 1/2 C. packed brown sugar
- Brown the ground beef in a dutch oven, drain the grease and add in the onions and bell pepper, cook till tender, about 5 minutes. Add in the salt and pepper.
- Open the beans and drain off the liquid on top, pour into the ground beef mixture.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Cook over low heat for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- This can also be made in the crock pot cooking on low for 2-3 hours.
from Janet's Appalachian Kitchen - see more AMAZING stuff here!
HOT Hot Dogs
Set em' forget em'... then watch em' disappear!
Sausage and Peppers Sandwiches
Sausage and Peppers. Excellent Sandwich, can also be eaten as an appetizer or side dish... or dessert! It's just that good :)