Easy Chicken Pot Pie Biscuits
Fun way to have food for a week
- 8-count biscuits
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced (any leftover chicken works)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 c. frozen veggies, thawed (I used 1 c. corn, peas and carrots & 1/2 c. broccoli)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon of minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- *Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook the chicken however you like, then cut into small pieces
- Separate biscuits and place each biscuit in a cup of a lightly greased 12-hole muffin pan, pressing dough up sides to edge of cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chicken soup, veggies, cheddar cheese, parsley flakes, and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes. Serve at once.