Apple Juice Chicken
3 ingredients, it's actually THAT simple :)
1 1/2 c. apple juice
1 1/2 lbs. chicken thighs, skinless (works with any part of the chicken too)
salt and pepper
optional seasonings (all to taste)
There's an endless list :)
- Heat a deep pan over medium heat.
- Add the juice first and bring to a low boil.
- Add in the chicken and sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper.
- Lower everything to a simmer and cover the pan, cooking for 15 minutes.
- Cover and cook for another 15 minutes.
- Pop the lid up so that steam can escape, allowing the apple juice to reduce down.
- Cook for another 10-20 minutes...
FULL details and video instructions at Oatmealwithafork.com - click here!!