Another Chicken and Biscuit Casserole
Photo by: TheThreeLittleBirdiesFamily
Fast meal for the Family
- 1 can of biscuits
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Half a bag of frozen peas
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 3 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray an 8x8 glass dish (or nonstick, whichever you prefer) with cooking spray.
- Mix together in a large bowl the can of cream of chicken & 1/2 cup of sour cream until well blended.
- Then mix in the chicken, peas, milk and melted butter. Once everything is combined, pour into the glass dish.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Then place your biscuits on top.
- *Key: flatten your biscuits a little before putting them on top. This helps prevent them from tasting doughy and they get a better crunch on top.
- Put in the over for 35 minutes or until the biscuits are brown and the juices are bubblin'!
submitted by TheThreeLittleBirdiesFamily - more details and original recipe here!