Amazing Amazing Chicken
I know that's a bold statement... but it's darn close
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt & pepper
- Fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, syrup, and vinegar.
- Place chicken breasts into 9x13 lined baking dish. Season with salt & lots of pepper.
- Pour mustard mixture over chicken. Make sure each breast is coated. Put some more pepper on, if you please.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Season with fresh rosemary.
submitted by RachelShultz.com - more details here!