More Taco Pie
Fritos... Tacos... Pie... YEP!!
- 1 Roll of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Fritos corn chips
- 1 lb ground beef
- taco seasoning (your taste)
- sour cream
- shredded cheese
- taco toppings (lettuce, tomato, avocado, olives)
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef with taco seasoning according to the package directions. Prep all of your toppings (lettuce, tomato, avocado, etc.) ahead of time.
- Place all of your crescent roll triangles in a pie dish with the tips in the center and short edges on the outer edge of the dish.
- Use your fingers to mold the triangles together into a pie crust.
- Place a couple of handfuls of corn chips (about 1 1/2 cups) on top of the crust.
- Layer on your seasoned ground beef.
- Spread on a layer of sour cream with a spoon, and then top with olives (optional). If you like spicy, you could also add in a few jalapenos.
- Top with 1 or more cups of shredded cheese (I used a four cheese blend).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- If you want pretty pie slices, wait about 10 minutes before slicing and serving, otherwise it just kind of falls apart.
- Top with more Fritos and fresh veggies (lettuce, tomato, avocado, salsa, etc.) and enjoy!