Awesome Pizza Dip
This stuff is gonna make any party better!
- 8oz package cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese – divided
- 2 cups freshly grated mozzarella cheese – divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Pizza toppings like pepperoni, mushrooms, green peppers, etc.
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning for garnish
- Dippers of choice – pretzels, crackers, vegetables, bread, etc.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In your mixer bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan cheese, and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Add in oregano, parsley, and basil. Mix until mixture is light in fluffy.
- Spread in the bottom of a pie pan, then top with 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- On top of the sauce, add remaining 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese and 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- Top with your favorite pizza toppings and add a dash of Italian Seasoning for garnish.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the dip is warm and bubbly.