Banana Pudding Casserole
Photo by: HalfHealthyHalfNuts
- 1 8 ounce package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 1 box Nilla wafers cookies
- 1 box (3.4 ounce) Jello Banana Cream Pudding Mix
- 1 box (3.4 ounce) Jello French Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 cups whipped cream topping
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Fun recipe for 3-Ingredient Nutella Brownies!!
- Add cream cheese to a mixer and beat on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add milk, cream, and puddings, beat over low speed for about 2 minutes, add vanilla, mix well.
- Fold in 1 cup of whipped cream toppings into pudding.
- To assemble pudding, scoop about 1 cup of pudding into bottom of a casserole dish, top with Nilla wafers, top with bananas, top with more Nilla wafers.
- Pour pudding over Nilla wafers and end with remaining Nilla wafers on top.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with more whipped cream topping of course :)
from HalfHealthyHalfNuts - more here!