Sweet Parmesan Pork Roast
Photo by: MadeFromPinterest.net
These just work AMAZINGLY!
- 1 boneless whole pork loin roast (4 pounds)
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Cut roast in half. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the cheese, honey, soy sauce, basil, garlic, oil and salt; pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-1/2 to 6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove meat to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth. Gradually stir into pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Slice roast; serve with gravy
Submitted by MadeFromPinterest.net - more details here!