Slow Cooker Enchiladas
Photo by: HeritageSchoolHouse
1 pound lean ground beef
1 tablespoon oil
1 small onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 can (15 ounces) Ranch Style beans, drained
1 can (10 ounces) rotel tomatoes mild, drained
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded colby jack cheese
8 flour tortillas
- Cook beef over medium heat until done; drain.
- Meanwhile saute onion and bell pepper in oil until tender.
- Add onion and pepper to beef.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes, chili powder, salt, cumin, pepper and garlic powder.
- In a slow cooker place two tortillas side by side, overlapping if necessary.
- Layer with a forth of the beef mixture and a fourth of the cheese.
- Repeat layers three more times.
- Pour enchilada sauce over all.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until heated through.
submitted HeritageSchoolHouse - more details here!