Breakfast Bread Bowl
Triple B at a B&B... that's like 5 "B"s :)
- Bread rolls (soft or crusty)
- Slices of ham
- Eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or any kind you like)
- 2 slices of Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Spinach, Veggies, etc...
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F.
- Cut the tops off the bread rolls.
- Scoop out the center and reserve
- Drizzle Butter over the top.
- Layer Cheese, Ham, Bacon, Veggies, and more Cheese
- Crack in an egg.
- Top each with 2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese (if desired)
- Wrap in foil (without covering the top) and bake for:
- 10 -12 minutes = very runny yolks.
- 13 -15 minutes = firm just cooked yolks.
- over 15 minutes= very cooked yolks.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with salt and pepper, enjoy!!
note: You can place the top BACK on the bread bowl before baking as well, if you do, wrap it COMPLETELY in foil (top and all), before putting it in the oven.