Easy Roasted Potatoes
Photo by: Just a Pinch
The crispy outside is the BEST!
- 3 pounds red potatoes, washed and halved (quartered if potatoes are on the medium/large side)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick spray or olive oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together all of the ingredients except the parsley until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Pour coated potatoes onto prepared baking sheet, spreading them out as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, turning every 15 minutes with a spatula, until browned and crisp.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley before serving.
- NOTE: Potatoes are best served immediately, but will stay fresh in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave as needed, or reheat on baking sheet or large casserole dish, covered, in a 300ºF oven for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.