Buffalo Chicken Ranch Potato Casserole
Love Buffalo Chicken... love Ranch Potatoes... soooooo...
- 1/2 cup Ranch
- 4-5 large russet potatoes, peeled, diced 1/2 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup hot wing sauce
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 stick butter, unsalted, melted
- 4 cups roasted chicken, skinless, pulled or chopped
- 3 cups cheddar and jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon creole seasoning or seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- toppings: green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and boil potatoes for 20 minutes are until tender, drain, set aside.
- Mix chicken and hot sauce together and set aside.
- Remove skin from chicken and shred or chop chicken.
- Add potatoes to a mixer or use hand mixer add 1 1/2 cups of cheese, Ranch, and remaining ingredients. Mix well and fold in chicken and hot sauce mixture.
- Place potatoes in a 9×9 greased casserole dish.
- Top with remaining cheese, bake for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions.
- Top with extra Ranch and enjoy!