Buffalo Chicken and Potatoes
Photo by: G. Recipes - Lisa
2 lbs Chicken Breast cut into cubes
8-10 medium potatoes cut into cubes
1/3 cup olive oil
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tbs. pepper
1 tbs. paprika
1 tbs. garlic powder
6 tbs. hot sauce
2 c. Cheese - Fiesta Blend or Cheddar and Jack Mix
1 c. Crumbled Bacon
1 c. Diced green onion
- Coat a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray and Preheat oven to 500F - that's right 500F is correct
- In a large bowl mix together olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and hot sauce. Then add the cubed potatoes and stir. Scoop the potatoes into the baking dish. (leave behind as much of the olive oil mix as you can)
- Bake the potatoes for 45-50 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, add the cubed chicken to the bowl with the leftover olive oil / hot sauce mix and stir.
- Once the potatoes are fully cooked, remove from the oven and lower the temp. to 400F. Top the cooked potatoes with the raw marinated chicken.
- In another bowl, mix together cheese, bacon, and onions. Top the chicken with the cheese mix.
- Return to the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the chicken is fully cooked and the topping is bubbly.
- Serve with more hot sauce and ranch.
from G.Recipes - more here!