Slow Cooker Sweet Chicken
Photo by: FunFood
Great way to use the thighs
- 3 pounds of chicken thighs, skin removed
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder, or to taste
- 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, packed
- 1 (6 ounce) can of pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Bowl 1 - Whisk together the brown sugar, pineapple juice and soy sauce
- Season Chicken with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder. Place in the slow cooker
- Pour "Bowl 1" over the Chicken, Cover and Cook on LOW for 5-6 hours.
- Remove Chicken from the Cooker and set aside.
- Pour the leftover juice in the cooker, into a saucepan over med-high heat until boiling.
- Add the Water and Cornstarch to the pan and stir the sauce until thickened.
- Then top your Chicken with it!!
From CookYFood - more here!