Hooters Buffalo Shrimp
You've already had these :)
1/4 cup hot sauce
1/4 cup butter
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1 dash black pepper
1 dash garlic powder
12 uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup milk
1 cup all-purpose flour
Combine ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat until butter is mixed through. Cover, and keep warm over low heat.
Combine egg and milk in a small bowl.
- Place flour in a large zip-type bag.
- Coat six of the shrimp with egg mixture, then toss them in the bag of flour and shake well to coat.
- Leave shrimp in the bag, and repeat the process with the remaining shrimp.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes while the deep fryer heats up to 375°F.
- Deep fry for 8-10 minutes, until shrimp tails are dark brown. Remove, drain, and toss gently with Buffalo Sauce.