Philly Cheesesteak Dip
Photo by: TopRecipes
- 8 -12 oz Sirloin, sliced thin (should be about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 - 1 cup Green Peppers (chopped)
- 1/2 - 1 cup Onions (chopped, depending on your taste)
- 8oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise
- 4 oz Shredded/Chopped Provolone Cheese
- Olive Oil - for sauteing
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Before you slice/cook your steak, place in the freezer for about 20 minutes, it'll make it easier to slice
- Cook your Onions and Peppers in the skillet with a little Olive Oil. Medium heat, then set aside.
- Then cook your sliced steak in the skillet until browned.
- Mix the Cream Cheese, Mayo, Provolone, and Cooked Steak in a Bowl.
- Add the Peppers and Onions, pour into a baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Use Chips, Baguettes, or even sliced Peppers for dipping.
note - if you don't want to bake, you can also add the Cheese, Mayo, Onions, and Peppers, back to the skillet and stir until creamy.
from - TIR - more here!!
Sausage and Peppers Sandwiches
Sausage and Peppers. Excellent Sandwich, can also be eaten as an appetizer or side dish... or dessert! It's just that good :)
Healthy and Easy....and also delish!