White Castle Sliders
Photo by: BrefCooking.com
Or is it Krystal where you're at?
- 1 1/2 lb Hamburger meat
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 packages Lipton Onion Soup dry mix
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 packages Slider Buns (Of course the Hawaiian rolls work the best)
- Cheese if desired
- Pickle slices as needed
- Mix hamburger, milk, peanut butter and onion soup mix by hand in a bowl
- Place hamburger mix on cookie sheet and flatten by hand or with rolling pin filling the whole cookie sheet to the edges
- Bake at 350 for ten minutes, and pull out of oven
- The meat cake, if you will, has now shrunk. Add chopped onions to the edges and put back in oven for ten minutes
- Pull meat cake out again, this time add cheese slices, pickle and scoop onions onto meat.
- Now place the tops of the slider buns on the meat cake making individual burgers, but don't cut the meat yet.
- Put back in oven for 10 minutes
- Pull out and use a pizza cutter to cut the meat and scoop onto the bottom buns that did not go in the oven
submitted by Brefcooking.com - more details here!