Stuffed Breakfast Potatoes
Photo by: OurBestBites.com
What an awesome brunch idea!!
- baked potatoes, fully cooked and slightly cooled
- melted butter
- kosher salt and black pepper
- shredded cheese (your choice)
- additional fillings of your choice: sauteed vegetables, bacon or ham, etc.
- Preheat your Oven to 350
- Slice the top off your cooked potato
- Scoop out the middle
- Brush the inside with a little butter, salt, pepper, cayenne, etc... (if you like em a little spicy)
- Start layering your toppings starting with the Cheese
- Add whatever else you like, Peppers, Bacon Bits, Ham, etc...
- Crack an egg on top, then MORE CHEESE :)
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes until the whites are set'
You can also try THIS TECHNIQUE where you put the top of the potato in FIRST, maybe even layer it after the cheese!
from OurBestBites - See FULL Step by Step instructions here!